A Visit to India During March
India is a reserve of plenty of delights and surprises, which can bewitch you with its charm and extravagant beautiful land. Travel to places to visit in March in India, where attraction never ceases to amaze tourists. It has a plethora of experiences to offer to people visiting here from all around the globe. This beautiful country houses everything from the seventh wonder of the world the Taj Mahal to palaces and forts of India that mark their way back to hundreds of year ago.
Keeping in mind your travel plans for March, here are some suggestions to make your stay in India an incredible one.
Pink City- Jaipur
A fascinating city that has always attracted tourists with historic forts and palaces, Jaipur will provide you with wonderful travel experience in March by letting you attend celebrations like Gangaur festival starting from 21 March. The celebration includes women praying for the long lives of their husbands, by worshipping Lord Shiva and Gauri.
- The Royal lifestyle of City Palace
- Astounding Hawa Mahal
- Bystand bewilderingwalls of Amer Fort
- For a variety of Camel leather products, visit Bappu Bazaar
- A traditional glimpse at Chokhi Dhani
- Wildlife enthusiast can head to Jaipur Zoo
Yoga Capital of The World- Rishikesh
The glorious attraction for Rishikesh is the Ganges itself. The wonderful trekking experience it offers to its visitors is a complete blend of spirituality and adrenaline rush. You can be a part of the International Tantra Festival if you visit Rishikesh during March. This festival will be held from March 11 to March 17. Travelers from 30 countries around the world travel to Rishikesh to attend this session in Parmarth Niketan Ashram.
- Swinging walk on Laksham Jhula andRam Jhula.
- Hot water spring of Rishi Kund
- Spiritualize yourself by witnessing evening Aarti at Triveni Ghat.
- Visit Geeta Bhavan, famous for providing free shelter
- Other tourist attractions include Lakshaman Temple,Raghunath Temple, Shree Bharat Mandir etc.
Land of Temples and Beaches– Chennai
The capital city of Tami Nadu, Chennai is famous for its passion for music. Temples in Chennai wonderfully portray glorious artwork in Dravidian architectural style. Other than visiting Temples, Churches, and Beaches, Chennai will give you an opportunity to be part of Go Madras festival. You will find yourself among music lovers. The 2019 Go Madras Festival will be from March 2 to March 4.
- Marina Beach, Covelong Beach,Elliot’s Beach will soothe you.
- Visit the oldest temple ofChennai Parthasarathy Temple
- Experience architectural magnificence of mosque
- San Thomas Church will take you back to San Throne Church
Bollywood Town -Mumbai
You should stick around your plan of visiting Mumbai in March. Your undefined food love will find a wonderful destination. The Bhukkad Flea along with Earth Angels Welfare will provide you with 100+ dishes to trigger your taste buds. 20+ trucks will participate in this two-day Food Truck Festival on 16th and 17th March.
- Descending waterfalls at the Pandavkada Falls.
- A popular Trekking destination, Belapur Fort
- Witness Greek and Royal Park visit Utsav Chawk
- ISKCON Temple, Nerul Balaji Temple, and Bawkhaleshwar Temple for your spiritual insight.
- UNESCO certifiedworld heritage site, The Elephanta Caves.
These places would be ideal sites to enjoy the beauty of cultural diversity of India. With affordable flights to India you can savor its natural beauty at relatively lower prizes.